Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Prepare for unforeseen risks, avoid the high cost of infrastructure failure, quickly recover from failure or outage with Azure Backup and Site Recovery.
Azure Backup and Site Recovery keeps your business critical services up and running, protects and restores your data from a specific point in time as part of a business continuity plan for your organisation
Trusted By Many Companies
Stay ahead of unprecedented events and occurrence that could render business activities paralytic, bounce back without having to feel a setback or nurse any loss.
Keep your business running at all times
Cost-effective & secure backup
- Efficiently manage backups across enterprise workloads, including Virtual Machines, databases and file shares.
- Eliminate the costs associated with tapes or offsite backups
- Protect your data against ransomware through multifactor authentication and security PIN
- Instant cloud backup and management of assets
- infrastructure, but since it establishes structure and procedures to address cyber-attacks against an organization’s IT systems, it generally does not represent an agent for activating the Disaster Recovery Plan, leaving The Disaster Recovery Plan as the only BCP component of interest to IT.
Cloud-native Disaster Recovery
- Simplified deployment and management
- Deploy replication, failover and recovery processes
- Reduce infrastructure costs associated with deploying, monitoring, patching and maintaining on-premise disaster recovery by eliminating the need for building or deploying a costly secondary datacentre.
- Minimise downtime with dependable recovery